You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and quality product is important.
- Development of user-facing features using React/NextJS
- Building reusable components and frontend libraries with storybookjs
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Automated testing with cypress, react testing library and xstate
- Familiarity with REST API calls and other data transport mechanisms (e.g. gRPC, GraphQL, websocket and others
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience developing frontend web applications using React/NextJS
- Demonstrates interest in learning new skills, such as Rust or golang or python
Don’t see a suitable position?
We are always on the lookout for driven, talented individuals to join our team. If you don't see a position that suits your experience, you can still send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org