We are looking for an experienced professional in firmware development to join our fast growing company. Our ideal candidate is a veteran at low level code implementation, who understands how to read a PCB schematic, is able to work with registers, linkers and C/C++ and keeps himself or herself up-to-date with relevant, emerging technologies like Rust
You will work with colleagues who are expert PCB designers, power electronics specialists, electrical engineers and other firmware and embedded software engineers.
Specifically, you will work on platform software including Linux BSP, board bring-up, linux kernel, diagnostics and communication interfaces such as CAN, I2C, SPI etc.
You will collaborate cross functionally and globally with hardware engineering colleagues and cloud engineering colleagues to define specifications, features, ABIs and APIs; and proactively participate design and code reviews.
- BS/MS in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience developing embedded system products using C/C++
- Experience with U-Boot, kernel, device drivers, graphic libraries like OpenGL and other drivers like audio codec
- Proficient with Yocto, gcc, cmake, make, git, gdb toolchain
- Demonstrates interest in learning new skills
- Demonstrates interest in leveraging new technology/languages like Rust for firmware implementation and advancing the use of modern tools for managing C/C++ libraries
Don’t see a suitable position?
We are always on the lookout for driven, talented individuals to join our team. If you don't see a position that suits your experience, you can still send us your resume at email@example.com