ION Mobility is looking for an Electronics Engineer to join our expanding team. We are looking for an engineer who is both highly creative and also grounded in engineering excellence. This person should have experience working in a mechatronics products from concept to production in the context of a software/firmware/electronics team.
- Engineering of automotive, telematics, RKE/PKE key fobs and HMI product life cycle including: architecture, design, implementation, testing, and bring up.
- Specify cost-effective designs for manufacturing. Involved in addressing quality issues and improving productivity
- Participate in the development of current and future-state EV automotive subsystems and products.
- Document hardware designs, hardware verification, and materials within the quality system.
- At least 5 years of industry experience with product level design and board development
- Proficient in industry-leading electronics tool and simulation suites such as Altium or other layout and schematic entry tool
- Experience with C programming language for hardware verification and validation
- Experience and relationships with component supply chain vendors and major ARM chip features for component selection and validation
- A degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent
Don’t see a suitable position?
We are always on the lookout for driven, talented individuals to join our team. If you don't see a position that suits your experience, you can still send us your resume at email@example.com