ION Mobility is looking for a highly motivated individual with a passion for technology and delivering great products to join our expanding team. This is a cross-functional role that requires coordination between many different groups within and outside of ION. This person will interface with design engineering, supply chain and operations, compliance, and testing to drive the development of new product programs. You will be deeply involved in the engineering process from concept to prototyping to production. You will be responsible for translating the product requirements to plan out project timelines, technical risks, and have contingency plans for an array of various scenarios. This person can operate with a high degree of autonomy while implementing best practices and processes in the organization.
- Create, maintain, and communicate schedules for design engineering projects to the leadership team.
- Manage and actively communicate project costs.
- Set priorities for the development project based on resources, risk, and overall project requirements.
- Define and implement processes and tools for reporting and planning for the various programs.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in automotive engineering or related field
- Demonstrated experience in the development of products from concept through production
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex projects and reporting for costs, risks, and schedules
- Detail-oriented with strong documentation ethic
- Ability to work cross functionally with personnel across various disciplines and departments
At ION Mobility, we are driven by our mission for clean air through better mobility through cutting edge technology and providing seamless user experiences. We are driving the next frontier of the automotive industry by developing desirable mobility solutions to provide clean alternatives for urban users, not only to alleviate urban air pollution but to lead the next generation of EVs in this region.
Don’t see a suitable position?
We are always on the lookout for driven, talented individuals to join our team. If you don't see a position that suits your experience, you can still send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org