ION Mobility is looking for a talented Industrial Designer who is driven and passionate about impacting and reshaping the way we think and feel about mobility.
An Industrial Designer at ION is greatly involved with both hardware design and the user experience of the product. Some design challenges include: Vehicle design, energy storage, charging products, accessories, etc. The scope of work will range from research, sketching/ideation, renderings, CAD and hands-on prototyping.
- Research and understand trends and consumer behaviour, gather insights and find gaps to intervene and innovate.
- Develop design solutions for various products.
- Product Graphic design to compliment the designs of our products
- Work closely and collaborate with the development team to see the designs into completion.
- Build Lo-fi and Hi-fi prototypes for user testing and presentation
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods
- Degree in Industrial Design or equivalent
- Up to 5 years of professional experience
- Strong design portfolio showcasing creative problem solving, heightened sense of aesthetics, proportions and design excellence.
- Highly proficient in sketching, Adobe Creative Suite, CAD software, Keyshot and other design tools
- Humble, eager to learn, professional and positive (great can-do attitude)
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with a global team from different cultures.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in working on vehicle design on a professional or personal level is a huge plus.
- Video Editing (Adobe Effects)
Please send in your CV and Portfolio. Our hiring team will get back to you shortly.
Don’t see a suitable position?
We are always on the lookout for driven, talented individuals to join our team. If you don't see a position that suits your experience, you can still send us your resume at email@example.com